Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fresh Fruits & Vegetables

This past Sunday I went to a farmer’s market with Ms. L. It was pretty damned groovy. I have only been to these type of places a few times and each time I feel totally lost. I don’t know anything about fruits and vegetables. Every time I see vegetables that I have never seen before an actual question mark floats over my head.

Photobucket

Ms. L. was pretty good with getting me to try some fruits. I even had a, what did she call it, damn I forget. It was some kind of cucumber. It was supposed to be sweeter than regular ones but my tongue was like “Damn you, Dante!” I tried this delicious peach and got a couple of them. Ms. L. gave me a plum and some apples and I have eaten all of them. I have an avocado that I am eyeballing and trying to figure out what to do with.

Photobucket

I also got this ham and cheese crepe. It was okay. Nothing to write home about. Ms. L. got this way better breakfast thing that had Hillshire Farm sausage. I love me some Hillshire Farm sausage and had to keep from eating her food up! If it had more cheese maybe it would’ve been better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best way to eat an avocado, eat it with a little salt and a squirt of lemon or lime...yum!!!

Dante said...

Oh, cool! Ms. L. actually gave me a lime and I have salt. I am gonna tear that thing up!