Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bodega Wine Bar

Remember that wine bar I mentioned a few blogs ago and couldn’t remember the name? yeah. That one. Its called Bodega Wine Bar. Its on Sunset & Vine and is awesome. Good wine. Good setting. And good food. This place has really good food. The pizza tastes like it was made. I know that doesn’t make sense so let me explain.

Photobucket

It tastes like whoever made it actually takes pride in what they serve. I say head there and enjoy a good time. They have board games, an assload of different wines to drink, and the best bartender I have ever met. Edwin is only the second bartender I have ever met that wasn’t a dick and the first was a chick so there. Go there alone and chill or go with a group of friends and laugh your ass off. And eat and drink of course.

No comments: