Sunday, July 17, 2011

At Omi Sushi Again

I went to Omi Sushi yesterday with Miss E. yesterday. It was good. After some issues with brown rice we got our lunch special and it was delicious. I got the iced green tea (which I added sugar to), miso soup, and of course the shrimp tempura sushi and whatever that is on the right. It was good and I used a lot of wasabi. As I sat there listening to Lupe Fiasco being blasted out the radio I realized how many good sushi places I have passed up over the years and that I need to try an all you can eat place once. I get full off sushi fast and cant imagine me plowing through a lot of it. But we’ll see…

2 comments:

dimpledot said...

Thanks for the link cousin.. but umm did I read this correctly you ate sushi!!!! .
Nice site, the food looks amazing..

Dante said...

Yes, I have been eating sushi. I tend to stick with the shrimp tempura ones the most. Now I have to play catch up with the rest of the world and try more types.