Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"New" Fruity Pebbles


Fruity Pebbles has a brand new flavor. Well, there is no real flavor. Its the color. They made it brighter which makes it look prettier. Thankfully they haven't messed around with the taste. I was talking to some coworkers that are in their mid 20's and had to explain to them that certain cereals, though they have the same name, taste very different. Most noticeable if you grew up eating cereal almost every morning are Trix (completely different taste and not for the better) and Kix (which used to taste like armpit but it is now sweet). I don't know what I'd do if they ever changed the taste of Fruity Pebbles. Probably riot. Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'd riot. I know it may not seem like a big deal to many but to me this is the best cereal ever made and messing with anything but its color is ridiculous. 

No comments: