Saturday, January 22, 2011

Addicted To The Counter

Photobucket
Last week I went to The Counter. This was a new location over on Wilshire near the La Brea Tar Pits. They replaced that punk ass Koo Koo Roo that had been there for years polluting the world with the saltiest chicken this side of the mythical ocean foul. I got a 1/3 pound burger with bacon, grilled onions, and a side of sauce I cant pronounce. I love this place.  I have now been to three locations and each one has been consistent in its goodness. On the side I got the half and half of regular fries and sweet potato. My ass just ate and already this picture is making me hungry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have one in Westlake Village and I think its over rated :|

Dante said...

Maybe its a bad one. That place is all about how you build what you get. The right combination make it even better.