Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

I really like this place. I like this drink in particular. it’s a caramel mocha something or other. Its awesome and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf always puts an assload of caramel in their drinks. I don’t like Starbucks. Never understood why so many people go there. Its not good. Their ice blended drinks are damn near Slurpees and their regular coffee tastes like dirt. Plus the people who work at Coffee Bean (what its called when you don’t have time to say the full name. These places are all over the damn place and shouldn’t be hard to find. Go there and be happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I lived off of the Coffee Bean "Ice Blendeds" in college, it was like mothers milk... LOL

Dante said...

I couldnt have mother's milk. It would taste like rage.