Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Feast

So last night I attended Camille’s wonderful New Year’s dinner and this is the aftermath. Let me preface this by saying that the night before I had drank a bottle  of wine, two shots of liquor, and at a friends house had about four beers. So the next day I was all kinds of hungry but didn’t wanna spoil my appetite so I ate lightly during the day because I knew Cam was cooking some awesome ass food.

Besides the tipsy rum cake I mentioned in a previous blog she made black eyed peas, chicken, some hot stuff for some friend yucca (tasted like fries to me), and some really good yellow rice she makes that I love eating. There was also pie and cheesecake. I love this annual event because I know I’ll be eating good food and hanging out with some cool people that day. As soon as I get home I’m thinking about the next one a year from now. I have already started planning with friends gatherings so we can all eat and have fun.

No comments: