Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Want You Umami...


Ever hear of Umami Burger? I know I hadn’t. And I am so pissed! This place instantly became one of the top three burgers I have ever had in my life. Yeah, yeah. Screw the places you go to. Forget your Burger Kings, Astro Burger’s, Fatburgers and such. Umami has by far the most flavor of any burger I have ever eaten.

I got to SoCal burger. My friend Laura who brought up the plan to even head there got this other one that had cheese on it. She liked hers but not the cheese on it. I ate mine as slow as possible just to enjoy it being in my mouth. Damn, it was that good.

This is a edited paragraph. I totally forgot to mention the desert. I normally dont get one at places except the Cheesecake Factory. Laura suggested the ice cream. It was a chubby little rocky road thing that looked like a Ding Dong on steroids. It was very delicious and if you have the room get it. We split one.

Now don’t let the small size fool you. This thing is very filling. This is coming from someone that used to put away two entire meals from Jack in the Box. No, I don’t eat the way I used to but this little looking thing was just awesome. If you live anywhere near an Umami Burger you have to get some! If you don’t like it then something is seriously wrong with you.

No comments: