Friday, December 25, 2009

Around The World With My Mouth

Last couple weeks I have had the chance to go to some new places to eat and try some stuff I hadn’t had before. Each time it was awesome. I also went to some places where I had been before and had a great meal.
Photobucket
I went to these Japanese place with Kiyoshi where we had curry. I had the chicken curry while he had the beef. It was so damned good and filling. Had a Sprite with it as to not interfere with the taste too much. Awesome curry but it ran through me like a Kenyan during the LA Marathon! This caused me to use a port-a-potty for the first time. Eat it near your home.
Photobucket
I also went to Kinaree on La Brea and Fountain. I love this place and I always get the same damn thing. Yes, I’m that guy. I get the honey pork with steamed white rice and fried crab wantons for an appetizer. I love this place. They are fast and the food has never fucked with my stomach. I also had some of the food from Summer’s plate. I didn’t eat the vegetable part though.
Photobucket
At Benihana I had a steamed shrimp fried rice. I cant even call it just that. There was so much stuff tossed in there. There was rice, shrimp, cucumber, onions. It was loaded and very filling. I also had the chicken.
Photobucket
And don’t let me forget the cool little onion volcano. That was awesome.
Photobucket
And then there was this spot in Venice right by the beach. It was a Mediterranean spot that was very cozy. I cant remember the name of it though but it was really good, even the next day. I got the chicken kabob that had this sauce that made my mouth water. And it came with fries and that made me happy. Very cheap place by the way. For about $20 you get delicious pita bread, real mint tea (with real leaves in it!), and your meal.

No comments: