Friday, August 6, 2021

Food That Never Came At Hot N' Juicy Crawfish

I wish I could tell you how good Hot N' Juicy Crawfish is but I can't because I never got my order. My cousin Mala has mentioned this place to me many times over years and I am not a huge seafood fan. I liked shrimp. Fried. I can just eat it. I don't like taking my food apart and eating it or when my food looks like what it used to look like. I don't need to see eyes and such. So L. took me here for a surprise. Got our seats pretty quickly and all that. I ordered fried shrimp and cajun fries while she got this bag of chaos with all kinda stuff in it. They even give you a bib and cover the table up like a scene out of Dexter. So I get my fries and L. got her bag of food. No shrimp. Five minutes later. Ten. Twenty. They ask me how my food is. I say it has not come. Waitress says she will check. Says about two minutes. I've worked on Hell's Kitchen. There is no such thing as two minutes out a kitchen. So after about 45 minutes I just ask for the check because my food never arrived. L. made sure they removed my order. So, yeah. Will I go back? Maybe in a long while from now. I just can't get over a place being able to crank out every other table around me but not have the ability to bring regular ass fried shrimp.

No comments: