Monday, June 13, 2022

Way Too Late Food Posts

Oh my god. I have not written on here since last August and have not gone to a ton of places but have been a lazy ass and not updated this blog. This blog is pretty much for myself anyway. None of y'all reading this. I am gonna write some quick things about the places unless I feel like saying something extra. So...yeah. Here.


Cam and I decided to try chicken sandwiches from different places. We tried out Church's and Jack In The Box. JITB was the best one which is weird considering you would think Church's would be awesome considering they are a damn chicken place.



The other two places were Burger King which was fine and had nice sauce. By far the worst one was McDonald's. I was only able to take a single bite of of that and just stopped. Cam thought it was gross too.



During the holidays L. made some great food. This was on Christmas and I even ate greens. She has made me a fan of them because for the last four decades I have been screaming about how gross they are. She even had me eating beans but I'm not gonna get into that. Love her cooking.



Miss Jackie swung by and brought Crumbl cookies. I had never had it before but she explained how you have to order it the day before. Every one of these was incredible. The almond one was kinda whatever but the rest were so good. And filling! A couple bites and you actually start to get full.



One day L. ordered from that place Cofax over here. We got breakfast burritos that had Bludso sausage in them. They tasted soooo good. But. BUT. The aftermath of this burrito was like something I had never felt before. I am trying not to be too graphic because I am talking about food but this man's game charged a man's price in my intestines.



Ggiata is a place L. ad I went to for sandwiches that were good but expensive as hell for some small sandwiches.



We also went to this place called Mom's Touch in Gardena one day that was really good. They have all kinds of different flavors. They take a very long time but it was worth it to me.



We went to Raising Cane's one day when we found it by accident. That damn chicken sandwich was so good! The only thing I would change is the type of fries that



Went to In N Out with JP while she was visiting because that is her thing. I even got her to ride public transportation for the first time!



Cam and I also went to Vito's because their pizza is so damned delicious every time we get it.



Mike's New York Pizzeria is good! Cam and I went there a few weeks ago. My cousin had mentioned it to me a bit ago and we went and got a few slices of some delicious pizza with some of the best crust I've ever had. Its on Slauson and definitely worth going to.



We also went to Toast last week for the first time in like five years and it is still good. The only complaint I have really is that the menu is a scan code on the table that didn't work so I had to just look it up online.



Finally the last place I have been to that I have photos of is this place called Cafe Brasil that Cam is a fan of and took me to. I got this boneless skinless chicken plate with plantains and some of the best rice I have ever had. I was visibly upset when I finished eating. Cam got a catfish sandwich and she loved it. This is a place where I know I will get the same thing I just got at least two more times before I try something new.

No comments: