Friday, August 6, 2021

Mel's Fail

 


A couple months ago I went to Universal Studios with L. Other than it being hot as hell, during a pandemic, no water fountains, and witnessing a few almost fights, we had a good time. Mostly at the Harry Potter area. Spent hours there. Anyhoot, L. had never been to Mel's while I had, but it was the location on Hollywood. Very good every time I have gone. But this Universal Studios one should be ashamed of themselves. You could have a kid whip you a burger that looks and tastes better than this. It took such a long time for anyone to get their food and when we did it was edible but barely even worth me writing about. And they had the nerve to serve the smallest milkshake I've ever gotten there with a thick paper straw. If you and your family or friends are at Universal, do not spend your money or time here. Hell, eat before you go since everything that goes in your mouth costs too much. I dare you to even spot the patty.

No comments: