Friday, August 6, 2021

Prawn And Moon Rabbit

Have you ever heard of this place called Prawn? Its in Downtown LA at the Grand Central Market. L. and I went there for the first time a couple months ago and afterward she could not stop thinking about it. We were looking for something while we were downtown and walked around the entire area when we both started smelling some shrimp. Like, through our masks it smelled great. I got into the Soul Train line and placed my order while she managed to grab a seat. She got a Thai lobster roll which was amazing but the best thing was the fried shrimp I had. It was by far the best tasting fried shrimp I have ever had in my life. No joke.



We ended up heading back specifically for this place about a month later. The plates looked different but the food was still good. L. got this lobster dish that was supposed to have lobster sauce but didn't which sucked but it was still good. I also got the cod along with shrimp and it was delicious. This place is seriously just really good. Takes a bit to get it but its well worth it.



Oh, and each time we got this jasmine rose tea from Moon Rabbit. Holy hell, they make some good tea! The cup is huge and lasts a while. Just be careful not to accidentally inhale an entire rosebud or tea leaf while drinking it.

No comments: