Tuesday, August 3, 2021

BJ's Burgers (Late Ass Blog) For My Best Friends Birthday

Out of all the blogs I write this is the only one where I will let things pile up so much it just becomes overwhelming and I just sit here with photos from my food adventures and eventually sit down and write one of these and try my best to remember when I went to these places. 

Last year it was rough to convince me to go out and eat some place. Spots were opening and closing and then being super packed and I wasn't trying to get sick. But last May while hanging out with my best friend around her birthday we were out in Arcadia or somewhere and went to BJ's because that place is always good. 

I got a bacon burger with fries while Cam got a chicken salad I believe. See? This is what happens when I take too long. Like, this was in May! The food was great and the waitress was the bomb. She refilled my lemonade about four times even though the place was busy. We ate outside and I felt good about not being around all them crowds of people at other tables. The only other BJ's I've been to is the one at Fox Hills I think and that place is good too. But the service at this one was the best. 



No comments: