Saturday, March 31, 2018

Return To Grub And Crack Bacon


This morning I met up with Miss Jackie and we headed over to Grub. I had not been there in a minute and was very much looking forward to consuming bacon. Not just regular ass bacon but Crack Bacon. We managed to find parking on a side street and headed inside. I was pleased to see that it was not as packed as it usually is because we got there within the first hour of it opening. We snacked on cereal and Jackie got the BDB (baby Dutch baby) which is described as “a mix between a pancake & a soufflĂ© topped with housemade lemon curd & powdered sugar.” That shit was good. She also got a side of egg whites that looked all fancy.


I got the Carnivore BFP (big flippin' pancake) which is “a pancake with chopped 'Crack' Bacon baked in and topped with cheddar cheese and drizzled with syrup.” The last time I got this I left it but not this time, damn it! I got cranberry juice to drink an we each got the Crack Bacon. She loved it and so did I. Seriously. It is probably the best bacon you will ever eat. She is stronger than me so she was able to take a piece home. We also talked to one of the owners who showed us some hot sauce with an actor on the side neither of us recognize at first but ended up knowing him from different things eventually. And of course she loved the hot sauce with Prince on it. I really lie this place and like it even more when it is not busy and need to start going more often.

No comments: