Saturday, March 31, 2018

Otus And Red Lobster


Earlier this week Cam and I went to Otus which is that Thai spot over on La Brea and Fountain aka the second most dangerous intersection after La Brea and Santa Monica. We wanted some kind of breakfast and discovered that they had some here. Cam got this rice and chicken soup that smelled good and I got the chicken with Belgium waffles. The chicken was really good. Like, it was made perfectly. The waffles were soft which I liked because I am not a fan of crispy waffles. Cam also got this fancy looking ass coffee that dripped into the cup and cream that was on the table. For sure I will be getting this dish again. Oh, and dipping a drumstick into syrup? Ooh...


The other day we went to Red Lobster. I had not been to this place in any form in years. We were near LAX and Cam suggested we go there and there is no way in hell I'm gonna turn down the chance for biscuits. She got a salad, tilapia fish, and shrimp. I tried the fish and it was good. I got the shrimp linguini and fried popcorn shrimp and a mango lemonade that was bomb. Of course we got the biscuits which were good as always. I had so much pasta that I had enough to eat another meal the next day. Still mad that we didn't get a second serving of them buttery ass biscuits...

No comments: