Sunday, March 11, 2018

My Birthday Food Tour


Last weekend I celebrated my birthday weekend with the coming together of people I love and food. It started on Saturday hanging with JP and heading to Plan Check. We parked in the pay lot because fuck looking for parking on Fairfax during the middle of the day on a Saturday. We shared the food because we family. She got the chicken and waffles which were as good as always and I got the Chef's burger without the yolky ass egg. We split the pastrami gravy fries which were really good but had a sprinkle of pastrami at the bottom. JP also made me a cake which I finished today. She got a slice but the rest was all mine! Deal with it.


On Sunday Cam and I headed to Inti which is the amazing Peruvian spot on Melrose. We shared the Ceviche De Camarones that has shrimp in lemon juice with onions. There are also potatoes (sweet and regular) as well as roasted and boiled kernels. The boiled ones are new. This stuff is so damn good. Cam got the Pescado Saltado fish strips with french fries, sauteed onions, and tomatoes and I had the pasta with chicken, onions, and tomatoes. It was so good. Then on Monday I went with SR to Inti once again and we got the civiche. She loved it and had never been here before. She also got the Arroz Chaufa De Camarones which was really good shrimp fried rice with scrambled eggs and green onions. It tasted like how shrimp fried rice tasted in the 80's. I got the Lomo Saltado that is strips of beef sauteed with onions, tomatoes, french fries on steamed white rice and strips of beef sauteed with onions. Each meal I had was enough for three meals. I had so much fun and had so much good food with cool ass people making it one of my favorite birthdays.

No comments: