Saturday, March 31, 2018

Philippe's French Dipped Sammiches


A few weeks ago Jennie and I headed to Philippe's near downtown to get some French dip sammiches. I had not been to this place in about fifteen years because I am rarely near that area around Chinatown. When we walked in I noticed that there was still sawdust on the floor. The line was not crazy long like I remembered all that time ago. We got our food pretty fast and headed upstairs to get our eat on. It was pretty empty up there so you know I liked it. The food was really good and not all soppy and weird. I also got a lemonade and Jennie and I split a brownie. It was the perfect amount of food for lunch and we didn't have to waddle out. Afterward we walked around Chinatown and she kept me from buying plants, nunchucks, ceremonial dresses, and turtles. I'd definitely go here again just to fill my stomach up more.

No comments: