Thursday, March 24, 2016

Shake Shack In West Hollywood

JP and I finally made it to Shake Shack. This place is new so its very popular. We tried to go last week but the line was too long so we gave it another try with plans B. and C. just in case the line was still too long. The line was long but moved faster than last time. We were luckily able to get a table inside because the idea of sitting outdoors with dozens of people staring at us eat is not fine. I got a bacon burger with fries and a Sprite. JP got this beer an bacon grease made burger with cheese with a mango drink. We went halfsies on the fried chicken sandwich.



The bacon burger was awesome. Really good bacon but a bit smaller than I was expecting. The one JP got was super greasy and missing...something. It had powerful strong mustard on it but needed lettuce and tomato or something. I'm not quite sure. The crispy chicken sandwich was very good as well and is keeping me on my hunt that I have with Camille for the best chicken sandwiches. I'll be heading back here for sure but hopefully it will calm down a bit so I can just grab something in less than ten minutes.  

No comments: