Thursday, March 24, 2016

Good Girl Dinette

Camille and I went to this place that she had been to once before called Good Girl Dinette over in Highland Park. I had never even heard of this place but I am so glad that I have now. This place was so damned good. The parking was easy and across the street. We headed inside and ordered drinks and our meals. I wasn't quite sure of what I should get but the chicken sandwich sounded good. Banh Mi Galangal chicken was the bombdiggity. I still have the other half of it in my fridge right now. Camille got the same thing but with a side of slaw while I got the garlic spicy fries (she got a side of those too). Those fries are so damned good! Some of the best I have ever eaten.


I also got the curry chicken which tastes good and I have some leftover as well. For drinks we got the house made drinks. Camille got the grapefruit and I got the blood orange flavors. They were super good and I don't even like grapefruit. If I am ever in the area again I will be swinging by this place.  

No comments: