Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Plan Check Once Again

Mama Lukes and I went to Plan Check today. I don't get to see her often so when she said she wanted to try something good I asked what she was in the mood for. She said a burger or sandwich. It was between Food Fair by Diego and Plan Check. She'd never been to either but between the two I'll almost always pick Plan Check. We headed there, found parking, and went inside. I got the Bleuprint Burger which has smoked blue cheese, pig candy, fried onions, roasted garlic steak sauce, peppercress (?), with fries, and a Sprite. I'd never had this one and it was so damned good. We split our burgers so we got to try each. Both of them were very good.

This was a lunch special so it was even cheaper than usual. ML got the Chefs Favorite Burger which had cheese two ways, bacon two ways, ketchup leather, sunny fried egg, and hot sauce. That one tasted good as well. She did not have the fried egg which I've never had either because I can't eat eggs sunny fried. The cheese two ways is melted cheese and this kinda fried, wafer type cheese. She liked her meal as much as I did and I was glad. I hate taking someone to a place they have never tried and they hate it or think of three other places that are better. I'll be heading back here again soon enough. I still haven't had a chance to try their drinks which are supposed to be incredible.  

No comments: