Sunday, December 21, 2014

Isa Japanese Noodle, Sushi, and Curry on La Brea


Cam and I went to Isa Japanese Noodle, Sushi, and Curry on La Brea the other day. She said that this place is fairly new so we checked it out continuing a year where I've had a lot of new food which is always fun. They have parking but we parked right out front on the street. We weren't even sure if the place was opened because the windows are so dark.


Cam ordered this tofu soup thing. I didn't try it since tofu jacks my stomach up something fierce. Speaking of which, she also got this octopus dish that made her stomach hurt. We tried to find the word to describe it and “rich” was what we came up with. I liked it but one was enough for me since I had the crunch shrimp roll. It was good but ha a bit too much sweet sauce. It tasted like strawberry yogurt. The chicken and rice was great though. I got a giant bowl and between this an the sushi I was super full. Well, I did come home and eat some candy apples which I'll be writing about in a moment. This was a nice little place. The waitress was nice and the food was good. Cam also got a fried rice dish that took a while to get but was worth it. I didn't get a picture of it but it was good.  

No comments: