Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lemonade In Beverly Hills


Last Friday me and Cam went to this place called Lemonade over in Beverly Hills that she had been to and said was good. There hasn’t been a time when she told me something was good and it wasn’t so we headed there for some nyum-nyum’s. Yes, I am an adult that says that. I got the chicken buttermilk sandwich served on pretzel bread. It came with an arugula salad that I ate. Yes. I. Did.


The salad was a little too lemony but good. The sandwich was awesome with a green tomato on it and I hadn’t had one of those since I was a little kid. Cam got an arugula salad that she enjoyed and each of our meals were enough for dinner later. I also got a side of macaroni and cheese that was good. Not outstanding, but good.


For dessert that we didn’t eat Cam a big ass macadamia nut and cranberry cookie that was good. I got a brownie the size of a child’s imagination that is sitting in my fridge with just two bites taken out of it. We also got melon lemonade and an Arnold Palmer that was good even after the ice melted.

Atmosphere. The place is really nice and open. They were playing some really good songs on their radio and the area where you order is big enough for you to step aside and let others order while you pick your meal out. We ate outside where you will be greeted by Disney-like birds that have no fear of humanity and a few bees since there are flower plants everywhere.

Service. The staff was really nice and the service was fairly quick. Where you order and pay is separate so there wasn’t a long Soul Train line to stand in. Where you pay is where you get your drinks and dessert. 

Location. Its in Beverly Hills so you have to deal with parking issues. While we were there I saw someone getting a ticket that Cam says costs $58. A quarter gets you ten minutes on the meter so make sure to keep track of time unless you wanna pay more than you were planning for your lunch.

Food. Like I said, the food was good and I would definitely go here again. The sandwich was really good and I cant wait to try their other styles.

Price. This place isn’t super cheap but you wont go broke. Plus they give you quite a bit of food so you’re pretty much paying for two meals. For two people with a full meal you’re looking at between $30 and $40.

No comments: