Monday, January 9, 2012

Domino's Delivers To My House

The other day I ordered pizza from Domino’s and I fucking love it. You know why I love it besides for obvious reasons like its cheap and its good? Its because they actually fucking deliver! I tried ordering pizza from Pizza Hut a few weeks ago and they told me that they don’t deliver to my area. My area? You mean West Hollywood? Its not some obscure or far ass place that I live in. I live in a city that has plenty of food places. They used to deliver here and I don’t know when they stopped but screw them. The jerks.

I got a pepperoni and black olive pizza and a bacon and mushroom one. Yes, I got two pizzas and I live alone. You know why? Because it takes work to be a fat ass. If I stopped eating the way I do I lose weight too fast. Have you seen me skinny? Its not cute. It is not a good look for me. Anyhoot, Domino’s changed their crust like last year and its all seasoned and tastes great. I used to be one of those people that never ate the crust. But now I do because places care about crust. I love Domino’s.

No comments: