Saturday, April 19, 2014

Food Fair By Diego

The other day when hanging out with Cam she asked what I wanted to grab for lunch. As we walked downstairs I told her that I would know by the time we got to her car. I decided on Food Fair By Diego which we had been to once before. This place is really good though there isn't much parking since there are like three other places in that small lot. We pulled in and got a spot right out front and as we waited for our food to arrive I stared at the paintings of big naked women and wondered why they named the place this. It is a bad name. Great food. But that name doesn't stick. I think I called it Food Land or Food Stand. So I ordered and sat down drinking some bomb ass lemonade while Cam got a tea/lemonade mix. It is real lemonade by the way.

I got a cheeseburger and fries while I think Cam got a turkey burger with a side of beets with almonds. We both really enjoyed our burgers. The fries were just as good as they were the last time we were there. Her beets, I didn't try. I will not even attempt to try those things. She thought they were okay. Not great, but okay. I told her that it looked like candy or that it appeared like it would be sweet. She said it kinda was. If you are ever in that area and don't want to deal with all the nonsense that comes with trying to eat at the Grove give it a try. Just call beforehand because they have very weird hours. We got there after 2pm and they closed at 3pm.

No comments: