Friday, May 3, 2013

Dorito's Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings


Have you ever had your mouth attacked? I have. Many times. But this time I'm talking about these new Dorito's Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings. I got them at 7/11 which is the new home of great chips. I got one of the new sandwiches they have there and spotted these near the counter. They taste good but I'll be damned if they aren't crunchy as hell and very big. They are larger than the regular Dorito and way harder. If they had this same hot wing and ranch flavor but in a regular crunch I would enjoy them way more. I'll definitely try these again if only to have Cam write about them on her blog Potato Chips & Beer. Again, I’ll try these again but the next time I’ll at least have my mouth prepared for how huge and crunchy they are. 

No comments: