Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nickel Diner Downtown Los Angeles

Last week during the LA Art Walk in Downtown Los Angeles my tattoo artist Koko took me to this place called Nickel Diner aka the 5 Cent Diner. No, it doesn’t cost just fives cents to eat there. That would be silly. The reason that there is no picture of the delicious bacon avocado burger I ate is because I ate it before I took a picture. It was that good and I was that hungry. The burger was huge and the bacon was perfect. The fries were perfect and there was just enough of them. And guess how many times I had to ask for a refill? Not never! Our awesome tattooed waitress was on top of her shit. The place was super busy but no one sat around asking where their food was. It came fast, hot, and good. They are located at 524 S. Main St. Los Angeles, CA 90013. If you’re ever Downtown you should definitely check this place out.

No comments: