Sunday, January 5, 2020

Getting Stuffed At Bludso's

Cam and I went to Bludso's over on La Brea a few days ago. I wasn't even thinking about barbecue until she mentioned it. When sat outside and actually found parking right out front which was a miracle. I wanted to order something different since I always get hot links and call it a day. This time I ordered fries and a sandwich that had hot links and beef brisket on it. Cam got chicken, pickles, corn bread, and macaroni and cheese.


You may also see some pork ribs sitting there? Yeah. Those came on accident. I'm no criminal so I told them as soon as they brought I pointed it out and they said it was fine and we were not charged for them. Cam don't eat pork like that so I ended up taking them home for dinner. The fries were really good as well as the sandwich which damn near crippled me it was so filling. I wanted to try some of the sides but I was so full from my meal. This was so damn good.

No comments: