Sunday, March 24, 2019

Impossible Counter Burger



Last week I went to The Counter with Cam on Sunset. I like this location. Yeah, our waiter was a little weird and they are straight up letting their plants outside die but we still like it there. After some discussion on previous occasions Cam decided to get the Impossible Burger there. I was too hungry to experiment so I stuck with the classic. She liked the Impossible Burger but said that next time she gets it she will just get that patty but with regular toppings. I saw that she had like an entire avocado on hers and that seems excessive to me. I mean, I like the things but I never want an entire one on my burger. My classic burger was good and is just the right amount to not cripple me with fullness. She also got a milkshake and we had to wait a few minutes to get a damned straw because if we get rid of all the straws our planet will be better, right?! Maybe in a few more visits I will get the fancy new burger.

No comments: