Monday, May 9, 2016

Mendocino Farms For Sandwiches

A week or so ago Cam and I went to Mendocino Farms over on Santa Monica and Le Brea. Of course before that I went to Chick-Fil-A with JP and since then have gone to Isa Japanese Noodle, Sushi, and Curry with Cam but have no images from either of them. Both were really good in case you were wondering. Very long wait at Isa which thankfully we were prepared for unlike the couple next to us that bounded through bitching.


Cam got the Not So Fried Chicken which consisted of “shaved, roasted free range chicken rolled in Mendo's krispies with herb aioli, mustard pickle slaw, tomatoes, pickled red onions on toasted ciabatta with a side of chipotle BBQ sauce or mustard pickle remoulade.” She liked it alright but it didn't blow her mind. The combination of a lot of the krispies plus the crispy bread was a bit too much she said. I forget the name of mine but it was Korean something or other that was really good. Great mix of vegetables and the beef was tasty. I also got hot chips and Cam got pickled ones. This place doesn't move as fast as it used to but I usually end up loving what I got while who I am with is semi-satisfied.  

No comments: