Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Continental Kitchen

I just discovered a new place to get food that is less than a minute from my home, is not expensive, and tastes amazing. It is called Continental Kitchen and it is located in the same spot as Tasty Donuts on Santa Monica Blvd. 

I originally called Philly Steak Depot and after three minutes of trying to tell the lady on the phone my address before she finally told me they don't deliver here (they do) I checked for burgers in West Hollywood. When I saw the address I thought that either the information had not been updated or that it was flat out wrong. Nope. Turns out I was that close to great food.

The food was ready in 15 minutes (I called it in). I walked over there and was mad that I've passed this place so many times. It is really comfy looking inside and the staff was nice. I grabbed my food which was way cheaper than I was expecting. For this big burger, these strange delicious fries, and a fresh smoothie it was $15. They have all kinds of food. Not just burgers. They have liquor, fresh everything, a juice bar, coffee, and serve breakfast/lunch/dinner. I have to say that this burger was very fresh tasting. It took years for me to know the difference when I ate somewhere and this place has fresh burgers. If you are in the area you need to go here.

No comments: