Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Five Guys One Dante



The other day I went to Five Guys on Wilshire before work because this past weekend I was being a fat ass. Three days three different food places. When I was walking there I knew I had pizza but pizza ain't Five Guys. This was my first time going alone so I knew not to get too many fries since a regular is enough for two people. I know I've said it before but this place is the only one where when their fries get cold I will still sit there all happy and inhaling them. The fries always come from a different place and they post where but I never remember. I have been here I think three times now and each time they are good so who knows how important it is. Some farmer just spit his potato coffee at his screen because of me saying that.



I got a double cheeseburger which was awesome. Their burgers are real burgers. Not some glued together patty that looks the same going out as it did in. It was good and hot and the cheese just melted all over the place. I'm sure some got in my goatee but I didn't care because I was eating it at work in the privacy of my bay where no one can judge me. Go to Five Guys on Wilshire. Nice staff, decent prices, and a Black chick that has a beautiful smile. 

No comments: