Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wood Ranch Bar & Grill Again!


Me and Miss Q. headed to Wood Ranch Bar & Grill over at The Grove the other day and enjoyed an awesome ass lunch. This is the third time I have been here, the first time being with Miss Q. as well. I forgot to take a picture of the delicious garlic rolls they brought. I think we ate them before I remembered to. But I did manage to get a picture of my margarita! This thing was the goodness. Very strong and very smooth. Do I remember which flavor I got? Of course not! It was that good.



For a meal I had the pulled pork sandwich with fries and a big ass lemonade. The pulled pork sandwich was really good and too big to finish while there. They bring the food out fast and hot which is always a good thing but not always a guarantee when eating out. Allow me to point out that our waitress was fucking awesome. So many times I think staff time when they ask “Is everything fine?” right when I have a mouth full of food and have to respond like Corky from Life Goes On. I wish I had gotten her name. She would see us eating and knew just when to come to the table.

Miss Q. got a steak salad. Now you all know how I feel about salad. This thing was awesome! It was seasoned perfectly and wasn’t all tough or anything. I may try it next time but take someone with me that will eat those little green things. I think they are called “Let Us.” This place is cool and you will not go broke eating here.

No comments: