Monday, April 8, 2024

Bazille At Nordstrom


This past weekend L. and I found this place called Bazille to eat. Never heard of it? Same. So we were near Del Amo Mall and did some shopping and started looking for places to eat. I kept joking about going to Chili's and she found some place but the address said Nordstrom. That was odd. So we headed there and sure enough the place is located on the second floor. We were seated immediately and ordered our food. I got a fried chicken sandwich because I like seeing how different places make them. L. got crab bisque and a chicken salad. I didn't like the bisque as she guessed I wouldn't since I'm not a lobster or crab man.



The chicken sandwich was great and had a what we believe pimento dip for the fries which were nice and hot. We also got some good drinks. My berry ginger drink was refreshing as hell. I would for sure come back to this place and try their burger.



Location: Strange but good. We parked across the street because the lot nearest was nuts with people walking wherever they wanted and cars half paying attention. We sat outside and it got chilly but it is a nice sized balcony they have there.


Price: The price was fine. It could have been a tad lower but that sandwich was so good I'm not mad about it.


Service: Good. We were seated as soon as we came in and given the option of where we wanted to sit which is not always a thing. Places be trying to sit you next to the bathroom or exit sometimes. Waitress didn't come by every two minutes asking if we liked the food and that was cool.

No comments: