Sunday, March 10, 2024

Big Ass Meals At Cheesecake Factory

A few weeks ago L. and I went to Cheesecake Factory. We were supposed to go someplace nicer the previous day but I was feeling like a lazy asshole lump so we went here instead in Redondo Beach. I had not been to one in years and forgot how big their portions were. For appetizers we got I believe ahi nachos that tasted good and was massive. She got these rice deals that were good. For a meal I got fish and chips while she got a lemon chicken pasta dish. We took food home and split a slice of caramel cheesecake. All of it was good but when I end up here again I will for sure be getting just a meal because I didn't even finish the nachos. I tried.


Location: Nice. Right by a pier you can wander over to before or after eating. It was a chilly day but still looked pretty out. Parking was smooth. $5 to park in the lot if you don't wanna use valet.


Service: Fast service and they check on you just enough times. I got a refill so that is an automatic plus for me. I am big on refills.


Price: Price was good for the amount of food they give. You will end up with two or three meals from ordering just the one.

No comments: