Monday, November 25, 2019

Three Weeks of Food



Over the past couple weeks I have gone and eaten at some groovy ass places. There are two I have no images of like Pinche's on Sunset with with CK and recently The Counter near the tar pits with Cam. Before the AFI Fest with Coco we headed to PokiNometry. I had been here once before the previous year and it was so damned good. I ended up getting poki at another place this week down the street from me. Just get some shrimp, some tuna, some avocado and I'm good.


Cam and I went to Penguin's on Pico the week before. I love this place and still wish there was a fried fish place near me. “But you can order it online through an app!” No. Even though I finally got a cell phone I refuse to have food get brought to me that way unless a place already just straight up has delivery. We got the catfish and shrimp. I usually end up taking some home but I was so hungry I ate all of it. I always get a mango Snapple with this meal. It goes perfect.


Lastly we went to Mike's on Slauson after I hung out at the library. Another place I wish were closer to me. This place is so damn good. We always end up grabbing a bunch of chips as well. I probably tipped too much because the cashier was really happy. I don't care. I have seen her there twice and she is cute as hell. I got a hot pastrami sandwich and inhaled that thing. I forget what drink I got. It may have been a Shasta. So that's it for the nonsense I have eaten over the last three weeks or so. Its been a lot.

No comments: