Friday, April 10, 2015

Getty Villa Burger

A couple of days ago KP and I went to the Getty Villa and it was a perfect day to head there. It had rained the previous night so it was clear and sunny. While there we got the hunger and saw that they had a cafe. Turns out it was more than just coffee and pastries like I assumed. They had for reals food. We headed there and both of us got the Villa Burger. KP got hers with no candied bacon. I checked their website menu and this is how they listed the ingredients. “Meyer Angus Beef, Crispy Onions Port Wine Reduction, Stilton Blue Cheese with Wild Mushroom Aioli.” Wow. It was a really good burger. Better than most places I've had to travel further for. It also came with a lot of garlic fries. Next time I go here, and I will, I want to check out what else they had. But KP spotted a burger on the menu and my brain paused right there.