Monday, July 9, 2012

Remember Sizzler?

Last week me and Cam…I really go out to eat with her a lot, don’t I? Anyhoot, we ended up going to Sizzler. I say “ended up” because I had shrimp on my mind for a couple of weeks and we decided to head to Penguin’s, that cool fish, shrimp, and chips place. So we drive over and they’re closed. They’re not open on Sundays?! We had no idea and just stared at each other. I was gonna get some shrimp, damn it. That was all I could think of. I wanted to jump out the car and scream to the heavens. Cam suggested IHOP but they don’t have the kinda shrimp I wanted. Next was either Denny’s or Sizzler. I settled on Sizzler.

We got there and got our tables and orders quickly. I got the all you can eat shrimp and fries while Cam got the salad bar. I had three refills of shrimp. Cam shared some of her chicken with me and I was satisfied. I didn’t eat the cheese bread because I don’t like it. This shocks the hell out of people but to me they taste like huge Cheez-Its and I don’t like those. We stayed for a while and had awesome conversations. Sizzler isn’t as cool as it used to be but still okay if you wanna chill.

No comments: