Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Apple Pan On Pico


There’s this place called Apple Pan over on Pico that I tried for the first time. Seen the place a ton of times and talked about going there a few times but never did. It was damned good. The way its set up is what I’d describe as like a sushi place. There are no tables. You sit in a semi-circle and they cook everything like right there in front of you. Its pretty cool.


I got fries and a burger that had relish on it. I forgot how much I liked relish it had been so long since I really had it. The service was fast and the price was reasonable. Apparently the place gets super busy at times and you have to stand behind people eating and wait. That’s not cool. Great place to eat but don’t sit there thinking you can hang out for two hours chatting.

No comments: