Monday, June 21, 2010

Pho!

I had Vietnamese food for the very first time and I’d like to say, well done, Vietnam! Wow, I did not expect this to be as good as it was. Me, Cam, and Julia C. went to this place that’s a hole in the wall in Silverlake. I cant even tell you the name of the place. Its that hidden.

I got egg rolls. Like, for real egg rolls. Not the punk ass ones I’m used to full of vegetables and like the intention of shrimp or chicken. Not even a hint, the intention. But these egg rolls here! These egg rolls here! Delicious! They have three and each is crammed with great chicken and shrimp. Yes, that is Cam’s hand stealing one of my egg rolls.

Photobucket

Camille and Julia got this thing. Not sure what it is but it had shrimp and they loved it.

Photobucket

And then there was the pho! This thing was a beast! It looks like there’s a small amount of beef on top but underneath there is pretty much a big ass steak and noodles underneath. I ate some that night. Some the next morning. And I still have another meals worth left. This place was so great and yet another place to add to my list of great new food.

Photobucket

No comments: