Monday, November 2, 2020

Food From 2020 Since The World Shut Down

This year has been ridiculous. It is still ridiculous. But before everything went to shit I did eat. Things started shutting down about a week after my birthday so I was able to grab a few things. I'll try to keep these in some sort of order. This is stuff I had pictures of but didn't post.

I was gifted me a box of treats like all manner of hot ass chips and beef jerky. I finished the jerky within two days or so because I am an animal with no self control. 



Cam took me to Sushi Koo for my birthday and it was good. I am not someone who eats the kinda sushi that people who really love sushi eats. I get fried things and basic shit and cover it in wasabi. I would love to go back to this place.



Cam and I went to SK's Donuts and got some delicious donuts there. That place has been consistently incredible since they reopened. 




   was still baking my own bread. I stopped months ago because I started putting on weight and am trying to do the opposite of everyone and lost weight and get in shape during the quarantines. I like knowing that if I want some I can bake it. 




Cam and I also went to Earle's on Crenshaw. I got a pastrami burger and fries. They give you so many fries. I also got this bionic ass punch that tasted so sweet and drank almost half before being told that I was supposed to cut it with water. Also got a hotdog because they spicy and good.




We also went to Mike's Deli and discovered that they had fried chicken sandwiches. We knew based on how ugly the sandwich looked that it was gonna be good and it definitely was. 



Went to Kettle Glazed . Had never seen or heard of this place before. It was so damn good. Another one of those places that make donuts that should be so sweet they hurt due to how they look but they manage to make them perfectly. One of the best donut places I've had. Definitely top four. 




Haven't been going to Inti so I learned how to make my own pollo saltado dish and I'll be damned if it isn't delicious. This is all quarantine based because I never would have tried to make this myself. 



Same with the fried rice. I have learned based on a YouTube video and I have made this almost every week since. Very easy to make and one cup of rice makes about three or four servings based on how greedy you wanna be.



                                                  I made pizza with turkey pepperoni and a little cheese and sauce and it was so damned good. One of those things that I make sure not to keep in my place because I would weight twenty pounds more than I do now.



Chicken and waffles will not be bought by me outside the house anymore. You get some strips from Smart & Final, fry them sumbitches, and any waffles you like and make 'em the way you do. I like my waffles floppy. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the chicken and you are fucking set. Stop wasting your money. Roscoe's is gross. Don't @ me. 

No comments: