Sunday, June 17, 2018

June Fat Tour



Yesterday JP and I went to the Downtown Los Angeles Donut Fest. I'll say we got nothing. We ended up walking to this place she had been to on a food tour (not a Fat Tour) called Chimney and got a larb burger. We each got one and it was so damned good. It tasted better than any larb I've had before. It was like eating eight different things at once. I also got this weird vinegar and kombucha fizzy drink that JP was not even trying to deal with. We also got a friend chicken sandwich that she wouldn't finish because it was pink inside. I had no such qualms.


Since we could not get a donut at the donut fest I asked how far we were from Donut Friend. Turns out we were close enough so we hopped in the car and headed there in Pasadena. I love this place. While in Pasadena we went to Galco's and got a bunch of flavors. If you wanna hear about how good it was and our shock at finding out that it is vegan click here to listen to the podcast where we discussed it as well as how we rated the sodas that we purchased.

No comments: