Friday, May 11, 2018

At Inti & The Counter



A few weeks ago I went to Inti twice within a week. I went with JP who had not been since she first took me there and then with Cam since it had been a minute since she'd gone. I swear, this place is consistently good. I have to get the same stuff each time but switch it up a tiny bit. Like when I went with Cam I did not get the ceviche even though I wanted it. I was glad though because I got super full halfway through my meal. With JP she ordered the plantains which were good.


I also went to The Counter on Sunset with Cam. We each got burgers and fries. She got the turkey one because that is how she rolls. I like that this place is now an option for a place to go because for a while they were so not the business. They have improved quite a bit though sometimes it takes a while to get your waiters attention. There was also a screaming kid here. Stop giving your kids good food. They don't know what good food is. You could give them a chicken strip and milk and they'll think it is just as good.

No comments: